Monday, July 2, 2007

Kevin and Julie - June 16, 2007







Wow. It was hard to choose which images to put on this blog, and even after picking, I feel like I'm not showing the full extent of just how beautiful this wedding was. Kevin and Julie were wonderful to work with. They both have a great sense of style and an artistic vision. They showed an interest in my fine-art portraiture, and I was able to translate that into their formal shots, playing around to get some great shots of the two of them. Aside from how great everything looked, there was a great atmosphere of joy and love between Kevin and Julie that I can only hope I somehow captured in these images. Kevin and Julie, Thank you for letting me shoot your wedding. I had a wonderful time getting to know you on that beautiful day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Carina,

Thank you so much! We've had such a wonderful time working with you, and we feel so lucky to have found you in time for the wedding. You and Amanda really added to the fun of the day. Your work is just fantastic, and you are the perfect person to have captured our day in images.
There is so much I could say about each image you've listed here, they are so great, and I'm all excited to see more!